Thursday, February 02, 2012

Stephanie, 29 NW Arkansas! Pretty and fun girl!

Today’s post is for a link-up with Kelly’s Korner “Show Us Your Life: Singles.” I am writing about by Bestest friend in the world who happens to be single and looking for a sweet guy. I believe that everything happens for a reason, so if you are reading this then it was meant to be and you might just know a special guy that could be the one for her!

Stephanie is a 29-year old University of Arkansas Grad who majored in Engineering and now works for a major Walmart vendor in Rogers.






Let me tell you a little bit about Stephanie. First of all, she is my BFF, so you know she must be an amazing person. Stephanie and I go way back to the 6th grade, like back to the days of Boys to Men, the Cranberries, and No Fear shirts!

Stephanie’s house was always the cool house to hang out at when we were growing up in school so I spent lots of time there and we would spend our summers together going on adventures out of town. I am truly blessed for our friendship over the past 17+ years. She is a beautiful, thoughtful, and super smart friend who is always up for an adventure!

Enough about me and Steph, let me start telling you why I think she is such a great catch!



First things first, she truly Loves the Lord! She is a faithful follower, and you will know that within minutes of talking to her!

Secondly, she is BEAUTIFUL! I don’t have to gush too much about her because the photos show it themselves but just in case you might think she is too good to be true, I thought it best to reiterate it!

She is really fun to be around and enjoys lots of things that I know a guy would love to have his girlfriend love to do. She is an avid Razorback fan, works out 3-4 times a week, enjoys being outside whether it be hiking, kayaking (she owns her own kayak,) biking, camping, or walking her dog Boscoe. She also up for just staying in to watch a movie or the big game!Did I mention she can call the hogs with the best of them?WOO PIG!



More reasons to LOVE Stephanie!
+ Great cook…I mean really good, and she makes cool things like Mexican Hot Chocolate which is kind of like having a slice of heaven in a cup.
+ Loves to travel and fun to travel with! She is always up for an adventure.
+ Awesome sense of humor. You know those times where you laugh so hard you almost fall out of your chair and you are not making any noise at all but just shaking laughing…yep those are mostly because of her.
+ Owns her own home …girl has her stuff together!
+ She is currently working on her MBA (did I mention she has her stuff together?)
+ Great style! She always dresses cute but she is the kind of girl you could take out for a night on the town and also take home to Mama…very important!
+ She can paint, no not just swirls on canvas, the kind you can hang in your house kind of painting. She is very talented!
+ I love her family, you will too!
+ She is a down to earth optimist. If you ever need advice on anything, she is the best to call without a doubt.
+ She can dance. Have you ever seen a girl that cannot dance? Trust me, dancing is a good thing!
+ Most importantly, she is just a good person and one you just feel better knowing she is behind you and on your side in life!







In addition this little lady is a fantastic friend, her friendship has been a blessing to me over the years and if you knew her you would know why! She is intentional with her conversations and genuinely cares and loves people! Steph will make a great wife to some lucky guy someday...Losers need not apply!

Stephanie is looking for a Christian guy that enjoys life, loves to laugh, and is genuine and driven. In return this guy better be ready to have a fun filled life with lots of laughter, adventures, and some goooooooooood cooking!!! And he better Love the Lord!!

If you know a guy that would be a perfect match for Stephanie’s then leave me a comment below :) or you can email me at lewel.m@gmail.com

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Sisters said...

We need to hook them up!

Lewel said...

Steph is a great girl! Does he ever come up to NW Arkansas? Please show him my post and see if he is interested! :) :)

Dr. Francey Pants said...

Hi,

My name is Chris. I am interested in getting to know you. Check out my blog http://dtbcf.blogspot.com/. Hope to hear from you soon.