
Dear Charlie Sheen:
This is not an attack, I just want to give you some advice from my heart....Stop talking. You need to call up Robert Downy Jr. and ask him if you can have a sleep over and learn how to fix your public profile and even more so, your life. I mean I have rooted for you for a loooong time, and sadly you disappoint me. You have great hair, great talent, and good eyebrows, plus your Dad is awesome so you need to pull it together.
Here are some PR tips:
Do not call AA people stupid. Not smart.
Stop drinking. AA people are smarter than you.
Prostitutes are not your friends....delete their phone numbers.
Stop spilling your guts on phone-in radio shows.
Hope you read this! Ha!


1 comment:
So funny! You know, Charlie started his wacko tour here in Detroit which made me wonder what mess I was in moving here. : ) Good question on the framed picture.. I'll have to look!
Post a Comment