HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARON! (She is the one in the middle of the photo taken at Christmas of this year) I hope everyone had a great weekend despite all the nasty weather and tornado sirens and all that comes with living in NW Arkansas in the Spring! This weekend we celebrated my friend Sharon's 26th birthday with a kick-butt party at her house complete with Penguin Ed's and tons of friends! It was definitely the best party I have been to in awhile!
On Saturday we went to Springfest which turned into Rainfest but I got some cute local jewelry and hot hot cocoa with good friends so you really can't beat that. Saturday night Reid and I went to see Wolverine and I LOVED it! I am not your typical action movie girl but if it has to do with the X-Men series then I just love it! I always have been a huge fan of Marvel Comic Movies even before I met my movie-loving hubby (probably why he married me).

So this next week will be my first week in a very long time without a personal trainer so I am going to have to be very strict with myself to keep up the same pace that I have been. I have been really spoiled and had two trainers that I could meet with twice a week and for me it keeps me so motivated knowing that they are there to greet me and hold me accountable. Some people don't need that, but for me, it has made all the difference! One of the trainers I use left my gym so I was going to be going down to one trainer once a week starting this week anyways, but then Andrew my primary trainer hurt his knee and is going to be out all week and maybe even two weeks after his surgery. So I am thinking that if I lay out the training for myself here, then there is a higher likelihood that I will actually follow though with it!
Monday - Strength training on Arms and Back for 30 minutes and then a 45 minute Zumba Dance Class
Tuesday - Leg Strength training with a full-motion lung series workout and kettle bell squats for 30 minutes and then 45 minutes on the treadmill doing interval walking and jogging within my target heart rate.
Wednesday - Off
Thursday - Back Strength Training and a Leg-Toning circuit for good measure and then my 45 minute Zumba Dance Class.
Friday - Cardio workout of some sort for at least 30 minutes in the morning before work! I hope it is nice and then I can be outside.
Saturday - Off
Sunday - Walk/Jog with Reid around the lake (about 6 miles)
Now this is not a huge load for me and it is completely doable and in fact I have done this routine for countless weeks now, but this week I will be flying solo, nobody will be there telling me "c'mon Lewel, just two more, you can do this" so I am going to have to say it to myself to get the job done...I am downloading some new music to the Ipod right now to keep me motivated so I don't have to talk to myself in 3rd person at the gym (that would get some weird looks).
New music always gets me motivated so I think everything will be okay. I will be rocking out to Halo by Beyonce, Like a Prayer by Madonna (old school) and Best Days of your Life by Kelli Pickler along with my regular get up and move playlist! I will check in and let you know how my week goes, wish me luck and have a great week!


2 comments:
Lewel you can do this alone. You have the knowledge and the tools so just push yourself. Don't let up. You know the intenstity that you have to go at to burn that fat and I know you can do it.
Looks like a great workout schedule this week. You can do it!!!
Post a Comment