Sunday, May 10, 2009

25 Random Things About Me...




Yes, everybody on Facebook is doing this. I've jumped on the bandwagon:

1. I like almost every type of music. From rap to country. I don't like Jazz, which is odd because I played the Sax from 6th grade until my senior year in high school.

2. As a kid, I wanted to be Miss America OR a hooker like in Pretty Woman. You could just imagine the look on my Mom's face when I told my whole family this at Christmas one year after the baby sitter let me watch Pretty Woman...Mom later filled me in on why a hooker should not be the aspiration of my choice.

3. I never once thought I wasn't going to college...I think I came out of the womb knowing I would go to college.

4. The first time I flew on an airplane was when I was a junior in College.

5. I learned how to knit and I can finish a hat in about two days.

6. My graduating class in high school had less than 50 people, and I thought that was normal.

7. I look at magazines for the advertising and I have over 10 monthly subscriptions.

8. I have never had chicken pox.

9. I can't eat plums...they give me goosebumps the whole time and pickles give me and my sister goosebumps...it is strange but we peal our pickles.

10. I have a passion for fashion that I got from my Mom and a geeky love of electronics, gadgets, and fast cars from my Dad (see photo above) So my perfect gift would be a Volvo C90 convertible with a Turbo, loaded with GPS and an Ipod mount, with a fabulous designer bag in the passenger seat. Ahhhh, I will pause a moment to think about this :)

11. I can Super Squat 450 lbs...that is impressive to me at least :)

12. I think my husband is the sweetest most patient guy in the whole world and I am a lucky girl.

13. I have no patience.

14. I think that everyone should know how to leave a tip at a restaurant and balance a checkbook.

15. I love handbags...maybe too much and I can spot a fake label bag a mile away...it is a 6th sense.

16. I would be nothing without the close group of girlfriends that I have. They are my rocks.

17. I will have a convertible one day and I will drive it around town wearing my big Jackie O. Sunglasses and it will be fabulous.

18. I call my Grandfather "Poofy"by name, and I always will.

19. I wish I would have stayed in College longer and I still wonder what I will be when I grow up.

20. My name is a Palindrome...you can spell it forwards and backwards...

21. I quote Michael Scott from the Office on a daily basis. "That's What she Said!"

22. If anything ever happened to my cat Bootsie...I might just die.

23. I really wonder if anything will happen in 2012...it freaks me out a little but not a lot.

24. I really like scarfs.

25. My eyes water constantly. I'll laugh, and it looks like I'm crying.

1 comment:

The Lewis's said...

WHAT it is NOT normal to graduate from a class of less than 50????:)